A coalition of groups supporting independence for California will submit a draft initiative this Friday for a proposed law that could lead to a “Stay or Go?” vote in 2022. The campaign organizers expect that the time for Californians to collect signatures for the California secession initiative will begin during the eight weeks before the 2020 presidential election.
- Failed U.K. Response to COVID sparks Scottish Independence support.
- “America is Sinking!” New Meme Communicates the Case for Signing the California Independence Initiative Petition
- Take Home Lessons on Democratic Party support for California Secession.
- How the Transition Integrity Project simulated the upcoming 2020-2021 Post-Election Crisis.
- “Democrats for Secession:” What if Biden endorses #Calexit?