This article is the conclusion of a six-part series, “Constitutional Changes to restore American Democracy: Reforming the U.S. Senate and ending the Imperial Presidency.” Click here to read Part One: “The Undemocratic U.S. Senate.” Due to continuing population...
- San Diego “Sedition” Citations should be expunged and Police disciplined
- Trump Genocide Plot against Californians exposed
- Saving the Last Best Hope of Earth: Reforming the U.S. Senate and Ending the Imperial Presidency
- Giving Congress power over Impeachment and ending the Imperial Presidency
- Protecting the Rights of Citizens of Small-Population States