To protect the interests of citizens of small-population states, the constitutional amendment that reforms the Senate should include a clause that bars Congress from making a law that has a discriminatory effect upon a citizen of a small-population state or states, when not “substantially related” to furthering an “important public purpose.”
- Failed U.K. Response to COVID sparks Scottish Independence support.
- “America is Sinking!” New Meme Communicates the Case for Signing the California Independence Initiative Petition
- Take Home Lessons on Democratic Party support for California Secession.
- How the Transition Integrity Project simulated the upcoming 2020-2021 Post-Election Crisis.
- “Democrats for Secession:” What if Biden endorses #Calexit?